Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My New Nest -My New Home- Batu Biah

Come Jan 2009 I received a letter regarding a new posting to a new town unknown to me- Limbang.It doesn't mean the town is unknown to me but the way I interpret it, is just a bit confusing for me. To me Limbang is a town at the northern outskirt of Sarawak with little development. With little knowlege about the nothern town, I try my best to overcome my curiousity. With my waja car I arranged my trip with my friend who knows the journey thru short cut. The journey was ok because the road is well maintained by the sultanate government except that it zig-zagged winding like a crippled snake. The border station is an old stack of metal container bordering each other about 25 meters apart. The malaysian counterpart is just a metal structure with wooden and zinc material manned by the Immigration and Customs personnels. From the reliable source the new CIQ at Tadungan is ready, but the system for IT component in the CIQ is unavailable, i.e the networking system.

No comments:

Post a Comment