Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February 2009.

February 2009. Still unsettled about my mind. I left my family in Miri . I tried to settled by myself trying to adapt a new lifestyle. I have a sleepless night. My only friend with me is my faithful mini hi fi playing music whole night and my most trusted friend is my fujitsu laptop who relayed the good and the bad news to me. It is the best friend b cause I considered it is the best tool to communicate with friends, chatting and exchanging photographs and jokes.

BORING LIFE.

For first timer like me life is boring without all the good friends around, joking in a jovial mood.
Come night time it is quiet in Batu Biah. I left all my good friends in Miri. I am alone surrounded by crickets and cicadas playing their favourite night tunes which I consider a nuisance to my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment